Epic Rap Battles of History!

Ok, those were pretty funny. I find the whole "Chucknorrisfacts.com" phenomenon amazingly funny. The "facts" are funny, but the EXISTENCE of the website is mind-blowingly hilarious.

Ok, those were pretty funny. I find the whole "Chucknorrisfacts.com" phenomenon amazingly funny. The "facts" are funny, but the EXISTENCE of the website is mind-blowingly hilarious.

LOL, yeah that sight has been around for a while. "Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."

LOL, yeah that sight has been around for a while. "Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."

I think my favorite is "Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn should just lie the %#*@ down".

My teenage son and his friends have spend the last few years studying Chuck Norris jokes.. They are a riot!

Apparently, Chuck Norris is also amused by them and has been a good sport about the whole thing. I think they are interesting from a cultural point of view. I mean, why Chuck Norris? Why not William Shatner? Or Joaquin Phoenix? Or Richard Simmons? Or the "Happy Trees" painter guy? Or ANYBODY? What caused these things to spring up around Chuck Norris? Aside from his total AWESOMENESS, that is?

Apparently, Chuck Norris is also amused by them and has been a good sport about the whole thing. I think they are interesting from a cultural point of view. I mean, why Chuck Norris? Why not William Shatner? Or Joaquin Phoenix? Or Richard Simmons? Or the "Happy Trees" painter guy? Or ANYBODY? What caused these things to spring up around Chuck Norris? Aside from his total AWESOMENESS, that is?

According to a wikipedia entry, Conan O'Brian kind of started the whole Chuck Norris joke thing on his show. It was popular enough that regular people started the wave of jokes on the internet.

Guess Chuck was just lucky... Some of them are pretty funny. I just can't see a website about the happy trees guy... Maybe Richard Simmons...

Top Bottom