Most girls buy clothes when they're upset..

dianalele

Reaction score
Apparantly I buy ukuleles. Haha.

About 2 weeks ago I bumped into my ex boyfriends mom in a target. Considering it was a horrible and very long relationship, an explosive breakup, and I haven't seen her since (almost 3 years ago), this was a big shocker!

So after we said our awkward hellos and ran in opposite directions, totally shaken, I walked right out the door and drove straight to a Sam ash, where I decided that after this traumatic experience, I deserve a new ukulele lol.

But if I have to be an emotional girl sometimes, id rather be addicted to ukulele shopping than clothes shopping.
Right girls?

Sorry you went through that.. but hey.. What kind of uke did you get? Any kind of shopping is good when you are upset.. but uke's continue to bring happiness.. Sweaters just don't have that lasting happy factor!

That was my question too Diana....which one???!!!

Hmmm...I always knew I was in touch with my feminine side :eek:

Lololol

I bought a cheap kala baritone but I actually don't have it yet! It was back ordered! So frustrating.
But somehow that didn't matter when I ordered the Uke! It was an impulse buy with delayed results for sure, but whatever, I'm sure I'll get over it when I finally get it!

Aloha Diana,
That's a good excuse to get one...I must remember that one too...let us know how the Kala Baritone works out for you....Have Fun and Enjoy!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!Mele Kalikimaka, MM Stan

Last edited:
But if I have to be an emotional girl sometimes, id rather be addicted to ukulele shopping than clothes shopping.
Right girls?

Abso-friggin'-lutely :).

totally shaken, I walked right out the door and drove straight to a Sam ash, where I decided that after this traumatic experience, I deserve a new ukulele lol.

Could be worse... Acoustic Vibes:drool: is located closer to me than Sam Ash:rolleyes:.

Right girls?

Amen, sister.

Umm, I had a bad day at work. Internet shopping is so convenient...

Roxhum

Right girls?

I always feel like a new outfit makes me play the uke better...so BOTH ;)

Top Bottom