Thread: Cordoba 10CM or UP110 pack review

Normal, IL

Default Cordoba 10CM or UP110 pack review

Just finished a full review of the Cordoba 10CM ukulele, it is the uke found in the UP110 pack that you can get at Best Buy
    Enjoy and comment freely on here and on the review itself.
    Ukulele Themed Vinyl Stickers!!
    Ukeeku Etsy Store

Very nice review!

I think Cordoba is overlooked a lot of the time because they're sold at Best Buy and GC and all those chains...but I think they're great little ukes. They have their QC issues like every other brand at this price point, but over-all I would recommend them.

Something not mentioned in the review that I think is worth noting, they're sturdy little things. I don't have this model, but a friend of mine does and hers has managed to stand up to the abuse of 4 children ages 4-12.
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku

I bought 10CM for my son and he loves it. Very good qulity and sounds great. Stays tuned really well.

I had tried the Cordoba 15CM at Guitar Center and loved it. I ended up bringing the soprano Kohala back and got the Cordoba instead. I am curious what it sounds like without these aquilas now but it sounds good with the aquilas.

Thread Information