Thread: Cordoba 10CM or UP110 pack review

Default Cordoba 10CM or UP110 pack review

Just finished a full review of the Cordoba 10CM ukulele, it is the uke found in the UP110 pack that you can get at Best Buy
    http://ukeeku.com/2010/12/28/cordoba...k-full-review/
    Enjoy and comment freely on here and on the review itself.

Very nice review!

I think Cordoba is overlooked a lot of the time because they're sold at Best Buy and GC and all those chains...but I think they're great little ukes. They have their QC issues like every other brand at this price point, but over-all I would recommend them.

Something not mentioned in the review that I think is worth noting, they're sturdy little things. I don't have this model, but a friend of mine does and hers has managed to stand up to the abuse of 4 children ages 4-12.
    Purple Makala Dolphin : Mahalo Camp Uke : Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Porthos : Lanikai O8-E Honey : Mainland Red Cedar Soprano Panties : Ohana Sopranino Short Round : Islander Soprano : Mainland Mahogany Tenor Tank Jr : Kala KM-FMB : Makai PK-55 Inspiration : Vintage Blackstone Baritone : Bluegrass Cedar top Tenor : Zebrawood Fishuku
    Youtube : Facebook : Twitter

I bought 10CM for my son and he loves it. Very good qulity and sounds great. Stays tuned really well.

I had tried the Cordoba 15CM at Guitar Center and loved it. I ended up bringing the soprano Kohala back and got the Cordoba instead. I am curious what it sounds like without these aquilas now but it sounds good with the aquilas.

Thread Information