Thread: Greg Bennett uk 70 pk concert ukulele.

Default Greg Bennett uk 70 pk concert ukulele.

Anyone got any opinions on this ukulele. I got one for christmas and for the price i payed im impressed. Was about 120 with some extras.

I heard someone playing one in a video. Sounded great..

I have the UK 50 model (concert) so not impressed with it.. Call it buzz. Actually I took the strings off it and put them on the uke I gave my friend... They sound better on hers. What sort of strings are on your uke?

Default Great Little Uke!

I've owned several of them. Perhaps the best uke value going. Good tone and plenty of volume. Action is a bit stuff...BUT... this is a $70 uke! I like to paint ukes and usually purchase five of these at a time. Great gifts! Greg Bennett is well respected in Nashville and actually warehouses these little Samick ukes a few miles from my home. Anywhooo.... REALLY is great little uke for the money!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMrPitchy View Post
    Anyone got any opinions on this ukulele. I got one for christmas and for the price i payed im impressed. Was about 120 with some extras.

What sort of strings are on your uke?[/QUOTE]

Im actually not sure what the strings it came with are. When i go back to the shop for a new case i will ask.

Right now it has no strings.. I put aquillas on it...I am going to try worths I think... I am pretty sure it came with GHS strings...

Thread Information