Thread: New Piano Solo CD

Default New Piano Solo CD

I posted in a couple other threads that my wife is a concert pianist from Poland.
    She finally completed her CD of original pieces (14 songs, 50min).
    We just had a big box of CDs dropped off at our home. If you enjoy her music, please consider getting a copy of her CD "Infinitive"
    Thanks,
    Paul
    IWOpiano

I remember when you posted this link a while ago. I really like her stuff. Some of it reminded me of Torl Amos, but I suppose that might just be because I don't listen to a lot of piano, and I REALLY like Tori Amos! At any rate, it's very nice music, and I will definitely consider buying it.
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1. Those who need closure.

ca. 1923-'27 Martin Style 3M, ca. 1927-'28 Martin Style 2M, 1950s Martin Style 1M, ca. 1930 Gibson Uke 3, Kiwaya KTS-7, Mainland Gloss Mahogany Soprano, Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple Soprano, Mainland Maple Soprano Banjo Uke, Flea Soprano, Maccaferri Islander Soprano and Baritone, et al...
    My paltry Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/ukecycle

Quote Originally Posted by Paul December View Post
    I posted in a couple other threads that my wife is a concert pianist from Poland.
    She finally completed her CD of original pieces (14 songs, 50min).
    We just had a big box of CDs dropped off at our home. If you enjoy her music, please consider getting a copy of her CD "Infinitive"
    Thanks,
    Paul
    IWOpiano
    Please tell me there is an easy way to buy the CD. Can you PM me with the amount and an address where I can send a check. I love your wife's music, but I don't want to sign up for another site, MySpace/Facebook to buy it.
    "O my soul, aspire not to eternal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible."
    Pindar (Odes, Pythian iii)

Quote Originally Posted by ADD View Post
    Please tell me there is an easy way to buy the CD. Can you PM me with the amount and an address where I can send a check. I love your wife's music, but I don't want to sign up for another site, MySpace/Facebook to buy it.
    Thanks, that is so nice of you!
    I'll PM you the info
    Last edited by Paul December; 01-12-2011 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul December View Post
    Thanks, that is so nice of you!
    I'll PM you the info
    Thanks much, Paul. Look forward to receiving my copy and to giving some to a few friends.

For anyone else interested, I was given the option to use PayPal which was much faster or send a check.
    Last edited by ADD; 01-11-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    "O my soul, aspire not to eternal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible."
    Pindar (Odes, Pythian iii)

Thread Information