New Piano Solo CD

Paul December

Reaction score
I posted in a couple other threads that my wife is a concert pianist from Poland.
She finally completed her CD of original pieces (14 songs, 50min).
We just had a big box of CDs dropped off at our home. If you enjoy her music, please consider getting a copy of her CD "Infinitive"
Thanks,
Paul
IWOpiano

I remember when you posted this link a while ago. I really like her stuff. Some of it reminded me of Torl Amos, but I suppose that might just be because I don't listen to a lot of piano, and I REALLY like Tori Amos! At any rate, it's very nice music, and I will definitely consider buying it.

I posted in a couple other threads that my wife is a concert pianist from Poland.
She finally completed her CD of original pieces (14 songs, 50min).
We just had a big box of CDs dropped off at our home. If you enjoy her music, please consider getting a copy of her CD "Infinitive"
Thanks,
Paul
IWOpiano

Please tell me there is an easy way to buy the CD. Can you PM me with the amount and an address where I can send a check. I love your wife's music, but I don't want to sign up for another site, MySpace/Facebook to buy it.

Please tell me there is an easy way to buy the CD. Can you PM me with the amount and an address where I can send a check. I love your wife's music, but I don't want to sign up for another site, MySpace/Facebook to buy it.

Thanks, that is so nice of you!
I'll PM you the info :)

Last edited:
Thanks, that is so nice of you!
I'll PM you the info :)

Thanks much, Paul. Look forward to receiving my copy and to giving some to a few friends.

For anyone else interested, I was given the option to use PayPal which was much faster or send a check.

Last edited:
Top Bottom