Colin and Rob Thread

If you want to be popular just crap your pants. I still remember the kid who crapped his pants in junior high. His name was Fred Green. I immediately named him Fred Brown.

So, how much do I enjoy going to uwc?

Well, my wife loves U2 and they are playing in Chicago the weekend of the fest. So rather than miss UWC, I am going to drive her 5 hours to Louisville to see U2. FML...

So, how much do I enjoy going to uwc?

Well, my wife loves U2 and they are playing in Chicago the weekend of the fest. So rather than miss UWC, I am going to drive her 5 hours to Louisville to see U2. FML...

That's a good hubby. Get a room, make a vacay of it.

So had some treehouse begining of the month. Julius was good, doppleganger was off the hook and sap was good as well. Doppelganger was by far the best. Scored some allagash ganache as well as a cools hip release as well. 4th of july I will score a case or more of trillium.

Also brewed an imperial saison that will go into a group barrel. It was a red wine barrel so should be interesting the saison came in at about 9.8 abv. Not really a saison but good.

Whats new here?? Here that Wicked Weed brew Co got bought out by AB In-Bev....another brewery bought out....

Yep, I read that as well. I know they always claim the quality will be the same but I disagree. Goose island is a good example of that. I also read that ab bev basically has bought and secured all the hops grown in South Africa.

Yep, I read that as well. I know they always claim the quality will be the same but I disagree. Goose island is a good example of that. I also read that ab bev basically has bought and secured all the hops grown in South Africa.

I like Australian hops!! Galaxy, Victoria Secret, Rakua add those to citra, centennial then you got yourself a flipping awesome beer!! Not even sure of any south African hops available to me anyway. So they could have those along with all the beechwood!!

I have beer for the weekend.
Steinlager Pure
Kirin
Wailua Wheat.
Got some brats and a fresh tank of propane.
And some New York steaks.

Bring it!

I played one of those outdoor ukes at UWC. I really want to buy one but the place has been sold out and are waiting for parts. Its has been a month already. Damn them!

So how was the sip of sunshine and trillium? Ive heard a lot of good things about them.

Sip of sunshine was good but the trillium was off the hook!!!

I had scaled up a double IPA that was sooooo good I drank it all myself. Then I had the flagship fort point with mosaic hops added and that was a pale ale that tasted unbelievable. I need to clone that. It's my new water. Then the cans of big stranger are a hopped up kolsch and they were good but not like the 2 ipas. I highly recommend visiting Boston just for the trillium.

Trillium is on my beer bucket list.

Sip of sunshine was good but the trillium was off the hook!!!

I had scaled up a double IPA that was sooooo good I drank it all myself. Then I had the flagship fort point with mosaic hops added and that was a pale ale that tasted unbelievable. I need to clone that. It's my new water. Then the cans of big stranger are a hopped up kolsch and they were good but not like the 2 ipas. I highly recommend visiting Boston just for the trillium.

Top Bottom