Colin and Rob Thread

How is it that I went this long without realizing Hank is a southpaw?
Elephant Town!??!?!?!?!
It may be time to revive that classic.
I never made my video.
I was going to take an ukulele to the Santa Ana Zoo where you can ride an elephant and make my video there but then I moved away...
I wonder if the Honolulu Zoo has an elephant?

How is it that I went this long without realizing Hank is a southpaw?
Elephant Town!??!?!?!?!
It may be time to revive that classic.
I never made my video.
I was going to take an ukulele to the Santa Ana Zoo where you can ride an elephant and make my video there but then I moved away...
I wonder if the Honolulu Zoo has an elephant?

I rode an elephant once but I don't like to talk about it.

I went to the gym today and watched this guy spend 12 minutes putting all the 45lb. plates on the bench press bar. He then walked around for at least ten minutes chalking his hands and tightening his belt. He then stood over the bar and lifted it about three inches. He then proceeded to take all the weights off one at a time, periodically taking breaks for at least another ten minutes. i wish I could have filmed it and put it to music.

I went to the gym today and watched this guy spend 12 minutes putting all the 45lb. plates on the bench press bar. He then walked around for at least ten minutes chalking his hands and tightening his belt. He then stood over the bar and lifted it about three inches. He then proceeded to take all the weights off one at a time, periodically taking breaks for at least another ten minutes. i wish I could have filmed it and put it to music.
Looks like he found a way to spend 45 minutes at the gym "working out"

Oooh, really? and I was just at the store too, I could have picked up some more Castaway IPA. Maybe try go back on my way home. I'll need something to get me through Iselle.

What are your guys plans for that time?? I am leaving that Friday to pick up an rv but maybe Wednesday we could meet?? Colin??

If I got any left. I think I got 10-12 22 oz bottles left. It's amazing how fast 10 gallons of beer goes. I got a octoberfest brewed but ready in September

Top Bottom