Colin and Rob Thread

got a couple of big spranger let its a hopped kolsch not as good as the IPA but still tasty.

might have one since they didnt need me at work today

So, I finally pulled the trigger on one of those outdoor ukuleles. I can't wait to take it with me in my kayak. Ill prolly just play dueling banjos when anyone floats by.

So, I finally pulled the trigger on one of those outdoor ukuleles. I can't wait to take it with me in my kayak. Ill prolly just play dueling banjos when anyone floats by.

Let me know how it goes.
My "outdoor ukulele" is a Kala concert I won in a raffle. It has been in the trunk of my car for the last four years. Still wearing the original Aquila strings. Those things are A LOT tougher than you might imagine. You know how fracking hot it gets here. And my car, well at least the car the Kala is in, is not in a garage either. Just took it to the Kanikapila last week, still going strong!

Let me know how it goes.
My "outdoor ukulele" is a Kala concert I won in a raffle. It has been in the trunk of my car for the last four years. Still wearing the original Aquila strings. Those things are A LOT tougher than you might imagine. You know how fracking hot it gets here. And my car, well at least the car the Kala is in, is not in a garage either. Just took it to the Kanikapila last week, still going strong!

That's amazing it has lasted in that heat.

tried to grab some pineapple milkshake ipa from tired hands tonight...sold out

There's a local brewery by me, "off square," that sells a strawberry milkshake IPA. Unfortunately, they dont can or bottle. You can buy 9 dollar crowlers. I just hate to spend 9 bucks on a crowler.

There's a local brewery by me, "off square," that sells a strawberry milkshake IPA. Unfortunately, they dont can or bottle. You can buy 9 dollar crowlers. I just hate to spend 9 bucks on a crowler.

Well they sell the 4 packs for $24.....so I would buy a 9$ Crowler

Yall coming to BCUF? I am bringing good beer if that helps?

Does it look like this?? Tired Hands and Half Acre Collaboration!!American Elder!!!

IMG_20180117_195602_01.jpg

attachment.php

Some people fret over what ukulele to play or bring to uwc. I get more worked up over what beer to drink. This years winner so far is founders solid gold lager. It's a 4.4% refreshing beer that can be drank all day. I like the fact that a micro brewery decided to make a lager.

Top Bottom