Colin and Rob Thread

Thanks, He had just moved back in the area from Colorado so at least we had all got to visit with him. He always had some great stories about my dad.

That was a great story you told. It's not often you get sentimental, but when you do, you do a hell of a job of it.

Okay true. I'm a beer snob who has to drink Miller lite because I don't have the money to buy the good stuff at the quantity I drink.

You should brew your own! A little cash up front but then you brew 5 gallons at a time! Thats 640 ozs! I got a Brown Ale right nw that is going to be bottled tomorrow! ABV is about 4.74% but thats what recipe comes out to be. Tasted good last night, but is flat right now! I am a beer snob!

You should brew your own! A little cash up front but then you brew 5 gallons at a time! Thats 640 ozs! I got a Brown Ale right nw that is going to be bottled tomorrow! ABV is about 4.74% but thats what recipe comes out to be. Tasted good last night, but is flat right now! I am a beer snob!

Also an additional expense could be a kegerator then you go from fermenting to carbing in a keg and dont need to bottle 48 bottles!

So the snob I am I just bottled 31 bottles of craftbeer!!

11 16 oz ex-caps
13 22 oz bombers
7 12 oz testers

Gotta wait a week before testing for carbonation!

So the snob I am I just bottled 31 bottles of craftbeer!!

11 16 oz ex-caps
13 22 oz bombers
7 12 oz testers

Gotta wait a week before testing for carbonation!

I want to brew my own at some point but I'm practicing on the drinking part first.

You see my wife likes craft beers as well. So I plan on making some fruity types for her. She loves the raspberry wheat, blueberry ales, pumpkin and apple cider beers. I found a good receipe for a caramel apple cider.

I would make my own but I have too many friends that make amazing beer, like you. hoping to see some at congress

With UWC almost upon us, many of you can't make it for some reason or not. It is with a heavy heart, I offer you all a chance to be at UWC in spirit or more like spirits. If anyone would like to donate money to the Colin and Rob beer fund they may do so at my pay pal account. ( rcfarice@netnitco.net ) In your name we will say a toast and drink to such a thoughtful and kind expression of love. If for some reason you hate us and don't want us to be happy, remember, the more we drink, the sooner our livers will fail.

Top Bottom