Colin and Rob Thread

Not sure it would make it back and fourth to IN......

but I did just find a single tap kegerator for $30!! With a CO2 tank!!

I started a new job yesterday. In the break room was a kegerator!
They said they used to have beers after work.
Then it got out of hand.
No more beer.
Why does someone always have to ruin it?

I started a new job yesterday. In the break room was a kegerator!
They said they used to have beers after work.
Then it got out of hand.
No more beer.
Why does someone always have to ruin it?

With that, it is always goes bad at first, but over time it loses it charm and becomes pretty cool. If management is cool they would know that.

With that, it is always goes bad at first, but over time it loses it charm and becomes pretty cool. If management is cool they would know that.

So it was because the company I work for was born from the merger of four companies. One of those four companies had the after-hours beer sessions. People from the merged companies, who did not "get it" were the ones who got out of hand. HR said no more.

So it was because the company I work for was born from the merger of four companies. One of those four companies had the after-hours beer sessions. People from the merged companies, who did not "get it" were the ones who got out of hand. HR said no more.

I'm trying to push for us to be able to drink at least one beer for lunch on our next contract.

I think we all survived. Some better than others.

Interesting tidbit I picked up? Too much fireball CAN be consumed.

I find that when people tell me where they are from, I usually know what brewery they are close to. Does this make me an alcoholic?

When my contacts get dry, I think of something sad to try and get teary eyed in order to lubricate them.

Last edited:
Aloha Rob, we stayed at the Moana this past weekend, and I saw an ukulele there with a bottle opener integrated into the headstock. I thought of you!
Rebel-Elysium-Prototype_G_028.jpg

Rebel-Elysium-Prototype_037.jpg

Top Bottom