Colin and Rob Thread

chihuahua_dog.jpg

In the mood for a beer run today? If so, you better get your little followers to post more!
What is your last class today?

Psych 200 which is a math class. All done and over, finally home to engage in this awesome thread!

I must say it was an honor and a pleasure to meet both Colin and his Amazing Ukulele and Rob Faricelli. I am looking forward to meeting you both again at UWC!
Only 77 more posts until the beer run!

Thanks, I wish we could have had more time together when we were in Cali.

Always wondered why this thread did not exist before. Well done. We now can show our love for C & R

Thanks, we figured it was time to let people finally show their love. Maybe this can help reduce all the fan mail we get.

Top ten reasons why I think Colin and Rob are awesome:

1. They just are!
2-10. See number 1

I just realized there's a beer run if I can choke out some nice things to say.

3) Colin and Rob together: It lifts my heart to see two men who are so open and unashamed to declare their mutual infatuation.

I consider this moment to be the best of my life:

34414_437312251745_659021745_5699810_592231_n.jpg

This incredible moment of exposure to these two fabulous examples of godlike intelligence and musical genius was the only time I can say that I was ever truly alive.

Wait a minute - are you saying they exposed themselves to you?

This incredible moment of exposure to these two fabulous examples of godlike intelligence and musical genius was the only time I can say that I was ever truly alive.

I can almost hear the beautiful voices coming out of this picture.

I consider this moment to be the best of my life:

34414_437312251745_659021745_5699810_592231_n.jpg
I have an 8X10 glossy of that hanging over my computer. My husband made me take it down from our headboard.

Top Bottom