What are some good beginner 4 Chord songs?

GKK

Reaction score
I only know one 4 chord song so, far (I'm yours-Jason Mraz) but, I would like to know if there are other 4 chord beginner songs to practice.

I like 4 chord songs because they're easier to remember and I can concentrate on the strumming also.

Maybe, a slower song so, I can practice my finger position on the Frets. Thanks for the help!

Creep by Radiohead. G, B, C, Cm.
also check out Richard G's songs, http://www.scorpex.net/Uke/ scroll down and click on the song to see the chords, many have a youtube link for playing along. :)

DAP

Both of those are great suggestions!

Most of them. :) Seriously, most pop songs are three or four chords so the best advice is to choose the ones you like to listen to and learn those. Why learn something that you never listen to just because it's an "easy uke song." When you go that route, you've basically learned to play something you wouldn't choose to listen to!

Just my $0.02.

John

No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley

Chord progression goes C, G, Am, F-C, C, F, C, G, C. You should be able to figure out the beat from listening to the original :D the cool thing is it sounds pretty chill with just a down down down strum pattern, with a quick up strum in between chords. Try it out! :D

The first song I could play from memory besides "I'm Yours" was "Brown-Eyed Girl" (in G) - all you need is G, C, D, and Em.

Top Bottom