Thailand Ukuele Festival with Aldrine! Mid-March

I have to start scheming now to make it. It is only a hop skip and jump from Okinawa.

Where exactly in Thailand is it being held and what are the dates? The website for the event won't be up until the 12th of Feb. That is all I have been able to find out. Any info is appreciated.

Aloha Uncle Leroy,

This event will be held at Bangkok, Thailand. Place is Parc Paragon, Siam Paragon. Date is March 12-13. If you want more info, I can find for you. I'm waiting for this event and countdown to that day.

I love Thailand, I've been to Siam Paragon too. I wish I could go

I missed Aldrine in Denver. I can't miss him in Bangkok.

This is good luck. I am pumped!!

I just went to scout out the scoop directly at Ribbee's shop in Bangkok.

I was told the Festival is free. I was told it would be in the space between 2 shopping malls and easily viewed from the sky train. Starting times is 4 pm for each day.

I live in Bangkok. I can help plan any ukulele underground meetings if people want that. I can help people recommend accomodations, places to go and tips to make your trip safe and fun.

If you go to Thailand, stay a week or longer if you can. There is plenty to do. Trust me. I brought my sister and niece and fiance once for a 10 day trip and they did get enough, they couldn't get enough.

Anybody want to go ride ATVs in Chiang Mai? ride the elephants? Beaches? vicariously voyeur the scenic nightlife?

I've lived in Bangkok for close to 4 years. So I can give you good tips.

I'm just glad I moved back to Bangkok in time for this, hope the heat won't get too bad when march rolls around though. Just entered a video for the competition they are organising for the festival so fingers crossed >_<.

(and yes, the Ribbee dude's enthusiasm may have contributed to me reactivating my dormant UU account. :p)

How about a Ukulele Undereground strum gettogether at Lumpini Park in the morning? Something to start up a weekly(?) or periodic strumming session group.

I scoped out a few spots and the feng shui is strong.

There also is a spot that has delicious duck dishes for breakfast. I mean delicious and cheap!!! You can't get good duck plates like this for the price.

input??

Siamese Kiwi, are you in?

Hi all!

See you on that day. ;-)

I visited Ribbee's shop @ digitalgateway a couple weeks ago. I stumbled across it by accident. They were cool, even gave me some stickers! Im in Pattaya now but heading to BKK in a week. Its too bad I go back to Honolulu on the 8th, would love to attend this! Anyway its HOT here :p Good luck Aldrine and friends!

Top Bottom