Win an Eddy Finn From Mim Ukulele Remix Contest

Love this take on the song. haha. you look like you were having a lot of fun. Great job, Sebi.

Thanks a lot, Ronin. Yes, I was having fun and but I was also struggling, coz I felt kind of shy, since I'm not used to one-track recordings. Anyhow. It was fun :)

Here's my entry: A remix of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song.

I don't usually make one-take videos, because I think it's not my strongest side, but I wanted to try it. Also, so that Mim can complete the 100-entries-list she started :) Hope you guys enjoy it!

Sebi!!! You just about gave me a small heart attack! I saw the 2 screens and thought, "Oh No! Sebi multi-tracked!!! How am I to tell him this does not count?" Good thing my husband noticed and said... "No, it is one take...more than one camera!" You brilliant little devil you!!! Hahaha! Thanks for the entry!

Ok guys! I updated the list! Gonna catch up on viewing and commenting! 42 WOW!!!

And yes, Dave, I noticed you said you could not help entering more than once. I am at the point where I may post videos just because as I go down the road I hear a song and think "I gotta try this one myself!" So look for a Mim video sometime soon! I have 2 ideas I am working out!

Sebi!!! ... You brilliant little devil you!!!

If it helps, you were not the only one almost being fooled by my devilish plan ;)

I had lots of fun and am enjoying all these wonderful entries. You started a great contest :) Thank you, Mim!

Disjointed cracked stuttering juddering with plenty of scratches
what else can you expect for a one take effort... Johann Pachelbel
canon in C by any other name... eh?

Last edited:
Woohoo! Me and my brother have something to work on!

I started working on my entry today, but sadly just don't have the time to put into it right now. It was going to be Handel's Messiah done reggae style. How is that for juxtaposition? Maybe I will have time come the dog days of summer. :-(

Ya know, it's just not fair when people with actual talent show up! LOL - good job, had me fooled up front.

John

What fun! Kind of have to throw my hat in the ring. No wait, I'm not going to throw that hat.

Trying to remember how to post it as a video response in youtube...

Nice! I think the use of hats in the video should add an automatic 5 extra points! How do you like your Mya Moe? I think one is in my future.

I started working on my entry today, but sadly just don't have the time to put into it right now. It was going to be Handel's Messiah done reggae style. How is that for juxtaposition? Maybe I will have time come the dog days of summer. :-(

You have to do this. "Kyr-Irie Eleison"

Last edited:
Ukuleles and hats seem to go together! Totally crazy for Mya Moe!!! Awesome feel, sound, build, customer service ... Gordon and Char are as awesome as their ukes. Their mana shines through these babies. I highly recommend Mya Moe.

Here's one for the kid in you or just your kids.

Her name's Booboo, eyes of blue
Oh, what those four feet can do
Has anybody seen my cat?

Little pink nose, furry toes
Whiskers, yes sir, some of those
Has anybody seen my cat?

Now if you run into a Russian Blue
All covered in matted fur
Catchin' mice and all those things
betch your life it isn't her

Oh, she's a love, she's ticklish too
Gootchy, gootchy, gootchy goo