are you in a band?

drums, bass, ukulele (that's me! durr. saving up for an eleuke so we can start playing a lot more seriously) and keyboard.
world's best 13 year old keyboardist. he'd pwn mozart.

I'd love to be in a band. Anyone in St Louis want to start one??
I'm a uke beginner (I hope to be terrible someday) but pretty descent guitar player and singer.

Bumping this post to the top for Amute. I met Sexy Sally (Salukulady) at the Cerritos Southern California Ukulele Festival and have listened to their CD many times! The ladies are hot and so is their music. The uke stands out in many songs:

www.myspace.com/barefootwahines

Thank you RICDOUG. I'm checking the page out rightnow. Much respect bro.

Bumping this post to the top for Amute. I met Sexy Sally (Salukulady) at the Cerritos Southern California Ukulele Festival and have listened to their CD many times! The ladies are hot and so is their music. The uke stands out in many songs:

www.myspace.com/barefootwahines
Well. thank you, Ric. I was sorry we didn't have more time to visit at the festival, there was so much to see and I met so many UUer's there.

My daughter is the bass player in my band the Barefoot Wahines, but she is also the bass player in an all girl punk band Apocalipstick. Check them out. http://www.myspace.com/apocalipstickband
They are really fun and dirty. I call the the Go Go's gone bad.

I'm in a band, Richard Cranium Though on the myspace there is only one song with uke one it, "watching you" and thats not even me playing (though it is my ukulele) I play on about 8 songs on the 25 or so songs that we play regularly at shows, though about 4-6 of the songs i play on regularly make it on the setlist.

It's my friends band, and when I started playing guitar abt a year and a half ago I started learning their songs because I like them, then their/our mandolin player left for a while so I learned a lot of his mandolin parts on ukulele hoping to join the band....

But he ended up coming back and I just got good enough on ukulele that I got asked to start playing with them and then finally was integrated into the band. A lot of the time I play a basic rhythm part.

Top Bottom