FS: Eleuke Concert Mahogany 100 series - WITH RACING STRIPE! - Low G - $230 shipped

bbycrts

Reaction score
SOLD!

Eleuke has recently simplified their mahogany 100 series ukes - no more stripe down the center! Not so with this one!

I have learned that I'm just not an electric instrument guy, so I'm selling my virtually new Eleuke 100 series Concert Mahogany. This was one of the last made with the light stripe down the center, I believe - I purchased it from Mim and at the time I got it she said the non-stripe ones were starting to come in.

This was (as mentioned) purchased from Mim with her awesome setup. I did widen the g-string slot a bit on the nut to accommodate a low-g setup, which is how I will be shipping it. It is strung with Worth clears.

I have put maybe an hour of play on this thing - it is basically new...comes with a really nice Eleuke gigbag - well padded, embroidered. Has 1/4 inch output as well as headphone output and MP3 input jacks. Great for quiet practice or jamming!

I will put up pictures when I get home - forgot to do so before I left for work this morning, but I wanted to get this out there.

I was chatting with friends about selling it...one suggested I put $250 on it because it has the no-longer-available stripe. That's a bit much...it is used, after all, even if it's BARELY used. I'm asking $230, shipped to the U.S. Contact me if you're international and we can see what the shipping would run.

Thanks!

(Photos to come - look at my post count. I'm well known around here)

Last edited:
Well...that was fast. I didn't even get to the pics! This uke is SOLD!

Top Bottom