Eleuke's 60 Second Testimonial Tshirt Giveaway

Dude, this is a cool demo... but doesn't answer any of the questions or mention the word eleuke. Great playing though, sounded awesome.
i know i thought this would be a cool place to post it seeing as its an eleuke thread
it did mention eleueke and answer some questions but i was speaking so fast even i couldnt keep up.
its not an entry .

cheers for looking tho

Eleuke entry

hi folks

I checked out the rules ... i read the whole thing.

i would like a xtra large white shirt with the license plate please

here is my entry.....

thank you

eor

Last edited:
hey

posted my entry and forgot to say.........

thanks eleuke for a fun contest.

tx

i know i thought this would be a cool place to post it seeing as its an eleuke thread
it did mention eleueke and answer some questions but i was speaking so fast even i couldnt keep up.
its not an entry .

cheers for looking tho

its not an entry .

cheers for looking tho

Well thanks for posting it. I did enjoy watching and listening to the different styles :D

Here Ya Go- Hubby and I had great fun doing this. ;) I included a few bloopers and went to 1 minute 11 seconds. Without the bloopers it's under a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zFNnF3A2Jk

Blue or Yellow in the license plate design would be awesome since I'm from California and it looks like our homeplates. Or anything will do. ;)

Thanks for the contest! :D

Last edited:
Blue or Yellow in the license plate design would be awesome since I'm from California and it looks like our homeplates. Or anything will do. ;)
Thanks for the contest! :D
I'm originally from California too. That shirt is modeled after the old school licence plates I used to see at the car shows as a kid.

Hi, I hope I'm not too late to enter. If not, I'd prefer a gray tee shirt with license plate design.

tshirt

oh and i think the licence plate design is the best one for a shirt.
mind you i do collect licence plates so that is probbly why. i do like the tiki one. i dont get the elephant one apart from the ele bit,

not that i have entered anyway , just saying.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Zq2MUPX8A

Last edited:
wow so that is A LOT of information, but I did read it all. I based mine off of the kitten mittens commercial from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. enjoy!

could I have the tiki design on purple if possible? if not then can I have the electric ukulele equation in gray? thanks!

Top Bottom