Which one of my Kamakas should I sell

:stop: who needs evil bay anyway? we can just start our own bidding war here... Thom, I already got a concert Kamaka so I'll start the bids on the soprano...

$600...goin once, goin twice, goin.............. :uhoh:

$800.00 on the soprano. You have $800.00. Do you hear $900.00? Who will go $900.00 on the nice little Yamaha mini-guitar outfit? Oh, that's right, Kamaka, not Yamaha. Who will go $900.00 on the nice little...what's that...it's a what? Who'll go $900.00 on the nice Kamaka yookoolaylay?

oooh goody!!!!! It's like a game of poker with matchsticks!!! Or monopoly!!!! I'd pay 900 for that yummy little soprano for sure!

I'd sell that concert and keep the soprano. No doubt. It is very rare to see one of those special sopranos. This is the first pic of one I have seen in a long time. I live in Hawaii, and those are still hard to come by.

$1000.00 and a box of matchsticks!

ooooohhhhh. You're naughty. :p well, I just paid 1000 for a 2nd hand custom 4A koa LoPrinzi soprano which is at least on par with this one. This one looks in great order though...hmmm. I'm thinking if the retail for a standard is 695, then surely, even with the rosette, bindings and gloss finish it couldn't cost much more than 1000 brand new would it? I wonder if Landshark will tell us what they cost new? :confused:

Those are both beautiful 'ukulele, I don't envy you - having to decide which to sell.

Oh no - wait - YES I DO!! I do envy your position! Beautiful instruments. Did someone say you are waiting on a Moore Bettah?

ooooohhhhh. You're naughty. :p well, I just paid 1000 for a 2nd hand custom 4A koa LoPrinzi soprano which is at least on par with this one. This one looks in great order though...hmmm. I'm thinking if the retail for a standard is 695, then surely, even with the rosette, bindings and gloss finish it couldn't cost much more than 1000 brand new would it? I wonder if Landshark will tell us what they cost new? :confused:

About $1,400.00, as I recall.

The concert is sold, I am glad it will be appreciated and played.

Well done on selling the concert. I disagree the regret posts. Surely the goal is to get the finite number of ukuleles into as many hands as possible.

There should be an international programme to send a ukulele to every world dictator. I bet at least one would crack.

Top Bottom