Loprinzi "nova" mahogany tenor..

shane v

Reaction score
I really like the look of the Loprinzi "nova" mahogany tenor. Have any of you ever played a Loprinzi tenor and if so, what are your thoughts?

I sell them so I could seem biased. They are top shelf instruments for sure. High quality construction and the sound produced from the LoPrinzi ukuleles is excellent. One of my favorite things about a Loprinzi is the lean neck line.
The Nova sounds great in all sizes as well as their traditional styled ukuleles.
We take custom orders for them too. A UU member will soon have a Flamenco styled tenor with Spanish cedar back and sides, slotted headstock and I can't wait to see and hear the finished instrument.

I really like the look of the Loprinzi "nova" mahogany tenor. Have any of you ever played a Loprinzi tenor and if so, what are your thoughts?

I have a LoPrinzi mahogany tenor, but not the nova. This uke is easily as good as any "K" brand uke I've played, seen or own. I LOVE my KoAloha's, but I don't think that this LoPrinzi will ever leave my possession, untill I pass it off to a son/daughter or grandson one day. These are master crafted w/an attention to detail that feels & sounds custom.

The Nova is more than "yet-another-personal-soundport" uke - its crafted using the patented design & style of the "Thurman Multi-dimensional Sound port." It is a finely crafted addition that only LoPrinzi is utilizing. NOTE: I'm not in any way dissing any uke's use of a "personal soundport", its just that the Nova is more than just another hole in the uke.

As Mike mentioned, you can purchase one through Uke Republic; & expect a fantastic instrument!

hi Shane, at various times I've owned a LoPrinzi of each scale. They make the most beautifully balanced instruments with superb playability and tone. These days I have settled on two LoPrinzi's, one made of koa and the other of mango. I love them both and will not be parting with them. I have a friend who owns the 'Nova' model and she is a huge wrap for it too.

I have a LoPrinzi tenor, purchased from Uke Republic. I love it, and so does pretty much everyone else. Very happy with the purchase!

-Pete

Top Bottom