Met Jake Today

Reisman

Reaction score
I met Jake today in Austin, TX. He took a few minutes before the show to talk and he signed my Uke!

He was extremely nice, and put on a great show!

Attachments

• IMG_5250.jpg
    IMG_5250.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5261.jpg
    IMG_5261.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 72
That's awesome! :) He's great! I bet the show was fantastic!

So, do you have to redo the finish to save the signature? that is the exact location where my forearm and sweat rub on my uke.

Great memory!!!

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Just looked it up and Jake will be in Philly in July! Just booked tickets in the front row. Think I will bring my soprano. What are the chances that I will be able to have him sign my uke?

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Just looked it up and Jake will be in Philly in July! Just booked tickets in the front row. Think I will bring my soprano. What are the chances that I will be able to have him sign my uke?

Definitely bring it. He is really great about meeting and signing after his shows. I got mine signed at Harlows in Sacramento last month as did my friend's nephew when they saw him in SF at the Pallace of Fine Arts the night before where he played two shows the same night and signed after both. PFA is a pretty big venue where there were lots of people clamoring for his autographs.

Hey Reisman,
Did you see him at Settler's music festival? I heard he was around Austin but thought he was playing next weekend.

He is a really fine person. I enjoy seeing him at his concerts.

Agreed - Jake is great. Very humble and gracious. Saw him last October and I hope to see him again this July.

Yes, I did meet him at the Old Settlers Music Fest on Sunday. I met him before his show. After he played, he met with fans to sign autographs and take photos.

He always makes a point of being available for autographs and pictures after shows. The size of the venue is the challenge! I've been blessed with two small venue shows where everyone was able to talk with him. Got a couple of great pictures of the two of us! He puts on a great show regardless of the size of the audience. I've been in a 300 person audience and a 2000 person and they were both great. In the words of a young cousin "Dude, this guy is sick!"

Definitely bring it. He is really great about meeting and signing after his shows. I got mine signed at Harlows in Sacramento last month as did my friend's nephew when they saw him in SF at the Pallace of Fine Arts the night before where he played two shows the same night and signed after both. PFA is a pretty big venue where there were lots of people clamoring for his autographs.

Sounds great! I will definitely bring one of my ukes then.

That is awesome. Seems like a cool guy. And I'm mad I didn't know he was in the Bay Area last month.

Top Bottom