"A Huggin And A Kissin In An 85 Nissan"

H

Hippie Dribble

an original composition, written as a paean and farewell to my old sky blue love bus.

Sadly no longer with us, the ol van was the perfect prop for the early days of me and eugenie, with whom it is as easy to stay in love as it was to fall in love.

:love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaPcCJpLf5I

You bring a smile to my face. What was that line you used a while back. A sweet romantic guy. I don't that was it but that sure is what you are. Thank you for sharing. That was a really sweet and funny song.

I agree with Roxhum.. great and sweet song for sure!! When I was growing up we had a Red and White volkswagen van.. loved that thing...

Good stuff. I used to have a Datsun B- 210 'Honey Bee'. My 6'5" frame stuffed inside was amusing.

Thanks

Ah.......happy memories of one's early love, no doubt plenty of rust in the old chasis by now.

Oh, I meant my old V dub.....honest!!!

Ahh the song brings back the young and carefree lifestyle...the love machine.. Yes it was a fun and sentimental song.. remember those days way back then...enjoyed it soo much..good way to start off the
morning...Thanks for sharing...MM Stan Happy Strummings..

Last edited:
You bring a smile to my face. What was that line you used a while back. A sweet romantic guy. I don't that was it but that sure is what you are. Thank you for sharing. That was a really sweet and funny song.

awww, thanks Roxie. shucks.... :eek:

I agree with Roxhum.. great and sweet song for sure!! When I was growing up we had a Red and White volkswagen van.. loved that thing...

wow!!! a red and white kombi???awwww I have an unhealthy obsession with those vans.

hmmmm...could you squeeze mrs cletus in there too bro? :)

Ah.......happy memories of one's early love, no doubt plenty of rust in the old chasis by now.

Oh, I meant my old V dub.....honest!!!

as Big Al...used to say..."yeeeeeeeuuup yup yupyupyup" sad the passing of time eh GG...she's all turned to powder now.... :biglaugh:

stawag-1.jpg

What I would not give to go back to those younger days and less obligation. We had this to take us on our adventures, and it is thankfully still parked in the same spot...woefully neglected.
Great tune John

stawag-1.jpg

What I would not give to go back to those younger days and less obligation. We had this to take us on our adventures, and it is thankfully still parked in the same spot...woefully neglected.
Great tune John

oooooh Dave...she's a beaut and looking in amazing trim for something in a state of neglect. want. :drool:

Top Bottom