MGM has closed...

Get well soon, Mike. I know you have some serious health problems and I hope the doctors can sort them out. The important thing, though, is take care of your health. Other stuff is a distant second to that.

John

God Speed, Mike.

Going to miss you Mike....please take care and get well SOON!!!!! You were always great to deal with!!

There are a handful of uke sellers I trust. MGM is one of them. I will miss your store. And I'll pray for your health and your strength to endure.

This is truly sad and such a huge loss for our community. Take care Mike!

mgm.jpg

I know of serious long-term health issues, intimately.

Mic, you have my best wishes.

Say it ain't so!!! Mike, please get well soon, my prayers go out to you for a speedy and full recovery!!!
God Bless!!

Sending my best wishes and prayers to you, Mike.

All the best,

Jon

* special Reiki module for Mike and all who love him *

Mike, all good wishes for your healing in every way, as enjoyably and quickly as possible.

Get better soon, Mike! Your health should be priority number one. We're all pulling for you. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Wow! Look at the wealth of positive and sincere postings - true testament to a good guy in bussiness, but more importantly, outside of business. I'm just a recent customer and was treated like a long-time friend. I wish you a speedy recovery. I myself was recently whacked out of left field with a pretty serious diagnosis so way I understand some of the things that your are experiencing. This too shall pass. You are surrounded by people who care and the positve energy and prayer that runs through all these kind words that are flying in at a record pace! Be well. You are one of the "good guys." Be well Mike...

Thoughts and prayers- while we have never done business, my favorite two ukes to play were set up by you...I bought them confidently knowing that.
I have not been here long, but it does not take a long time to realize this is a great loss.
Hope you get the health sorted and return to at the very least playing and spreading the infectious vibe.

Thoughts and prayers to you! I have had a pit in my stomach since finding out you are ill. You are the first person I called when buying my first uke! Hope you will be better soon. I am glad I got to meet you at NAMM.

Very sorry to hear the news. Just got the strings you sent on Monday & went back to your site today & found it empty. Thank you for the great service over the years. Our thoughts & prayers are with you & yours in this difficult time. Hope you will be back in good health very soon.

Wishing you the best Mike. Thanks for all the great service over the years.

Jack

My go-to uke, my beloved Kanile'a came from you, Michael - along with a pono or two, several dolphins...

My prayers are with you...your community misses you!

Top Bottom