Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: feedback is making me ill

Default feedback is making me ill

It is so sicking now some falsley accuse me of ripping them off/ Alll have gotten or will get what they orderd..just not as fast... AS FOR THE GUY WHO CLAMED HE LOST 1000 ON TWO KIWAYAS HEE SHOULD APOLOGIGE AS tHEY WERE SENT A FEW DAYS AGO. i THANK SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND... bY THE WAY NOTHING PRIORITY GETS ANY CONFIRMATION EBAY DOEST ALLOW ME TO USE SHIPGEAR AND I MUST DO ALLL USPS BY HAND... NO AUTO NUMBERS ARE SENT AND i AM TO SICK TOO SPEND HOURS SEDNING THE NUMBERS SORRRY BUT eBAY MAKES LIFE DIFICULT AT TIMEA/ enough venting. if omly i could play a song if my hand would work

iF MY SPELLING AND TYPING IS GETTING WORSE PLEASE EXCUSE ME LIVER dEASEASE CAUSES INCREEASE IN AMMONIA WHICH AFFECTS BRAIN FUNCTION
    askmusicguymic@theukulelesite.com
    musicguymic@aol.com
    theukulelesite.com
    808-927-7297 808-622-8000

Brother you need to take a break, and let Peter do some work for you.

I was talking to Paul and Ramon, and if you need anything from us, just let us know. Don't worry about the dickheads that don't know what's going on, if there's anyone that can start over and make a run with it, its you. I'm glad you're revamping your focus to get a better net on your sales - sometimes more is not better.

People know who you are, and they will find you again - we all have faith in that. . .and get a new ISP, AOL doesn't seem to be doing you any favors either.

I'll finish your thinline by Summer. . .

I ordered my very first ukulele from you 2 weeks ago, and I hear everyone saying you are very reliable, so take your time man, I'm confident it will arrive one day .
    It's a relieve to hear that it is 'normal' that I didn't receive any tracking information.

I have faith in you man, get well soon. And don't listen to the negative feedback, it's not your fault, they are just ignorant.

Mike, Those of us who have had the pleasure of dealing with you know what a stand up guy you are. Don't worry about what a few bad apples are saying, we have faith in you. Please get better and don't give up. We all look forward to sending our business back to you when you are healthy again (in fact I am shopping for a new uke for my son and your ebay store was the first place I looked even though I had read you had shut it down for now). Take your time getting better, lean on friends and family just like we have leaned on you in the past when you helped so many of us out. Get well soon.
    thecacyfamily

We love you Mike and pray for your speedy recovery.

With much Aloha,
    Rich
    Luna pineapple
    Pono PCES concert
    Kamaka tenor
    Kala KAA15 baritone
    Gibson Hummingbird

Molokai mo bettah

Get better soon Mike and ignore the people who are bothering you. Your health is more important right now.
    Ukulele is more than just a hobby. Its a way of life.

I wish we were all there so we could help you out.
    I'll continue to pray for you.
    Get well soon.
    Mainland Red Cedar Tenor
    DS Gill Tenor Pineapple spruce/mahogany
    Goldtone Concert Banjo Uke (BUC)
    Soares'y Fourcaster steel string electric tenor guitar/ Bari uke tuned DGBE
    Blueridge BR-40T Tenor guitar tuned DGBE
    Kala U-Bass
    Gold Tone CC-OT 5 string banjo
    Come visit "CB's Pickin' Place"

Its more than quite allright to vent.

You care.

Aloha Mike,
    I know it is fustrating when you are having a hard time....with your medical issues.. I certainly hope everyone who has ordered from you can understand your situation..and can be patient.. Don't worry too much
    as it is going to make you feel worse...Let me Just say this to all those who are concerned about their orders...Those who know Mike and been around for some time, know his excellent reputation, Please give him time as he is doing
    the best as he can...and be patient... God's Blessings for a speedy recovery brah...Malama Pono and A Hui Ho...Me ke Aloha Pumehana.....Stan....

Eh Mike, like Aaron said, take it easy and go from there. We get faith in you. A Hui Ho!

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
    pa`a ka waha.

Observe with the eyes; listen with the ears; shut the mouth.
    Thus one learns.

Thread Information