feedback is making me ill

MGM

Reaction score
It is so sicking now some falsley accuse me of ripping them off/ Alll have gotten or will get what they orderd..just not as fast... AS FOR THE GUY WHO CLAMED HE LOST 1000 ON TWO KIWAYAS HEE SHOULD APOLOGIGE AS tHEY WERE SENT A FEW DAYS AGO. i THANK SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND... bY THE WAY NOTHING PRIORITY GETS ANY CONFIRMATION EBAY DOEST ALLOW ME TO USE SHIPGEAR AND I MUST DO ALLL USPS BY HAND... NO AUTO NUMBERS ARE SENT AND i AM TO SICK TOO SPEND HOURS SEDNING THE NUMBERS SORRRY BUT eBAY MAKES LIFE DIFICULT AT TIMEA/ enough venting. if omly i could play a song if my hand would work

iF MY SPELLING AND TYPING IS GETTING WORSE PLEASE EXCUSE ME LIVER dEASEASE CAUSES INCREEASE IN AMMONIA WHICH AFFECTS BRAIN FUNCTION

Brother you need to take a break, and let Peter do some work for you.

I was talking to Paul and Ramon, and if you need anything from us, just let us know. Don't worry about the dickheads that don't know what's going on, if there's anyone that can start over and make a run with it, its you. I'm glad you're revamping your focus to get a better net on your sales - sometimes more is not better.

People know who you are, and they will find you again - we all have faith in that. . .and get a new ISP, AOL doesn't seem to be doing you any favors either.

I'll finish your thinline by Summer. . .

I ordered my very first ukulele from you 2 weeks ago, and I hear everyone saying you are very reliable, so take your time man, I'm confident it will arrive one day :).
It's a relieve to hear that it is 'normal' that I didn't receive any tracking information.

I have faith in you man, get well soon. And don't listen to the negative feedback, it's not your fault, they are just ignorant.

Mike, Those of us who have had the pleasure of dealing with you know what a stand up guy you are. Don't worry about what a few bad apples are saying, we have faith in you. Please get better and don't give up. We all look forward to sending our business back to you when you are healthy again (in fact I am shopping for a new uke for my son and your ebay store was the first place I looked even though I had read you had shut it down for now). Take your time getting better, lean on friends and family just like we have leaned on you in the past when you helped so many of us out. Get well soon.

Get better soon Mike and ignore the people who are bothering you. Your health is more important right now.

I wish we were all there so we could help you out.
I'll continue to pray for you.
Get well soon.

Aloha Mike,
I know it is fustrating when you are having a hard time....with your medical issues.. I certainly hope everyone who has ordered from you can understand your situation..and can be patient.. Don't worry too much
as it is going to make you feel worse...Let me Just say this to all those who are concerned about their orders...Those who know Mike and been around for some time, know his excellent reputation, Please give him time as he is doing
the best as he can...and be patient... God's Blessings for a speedy recovery brah...Malama Pono and A Hui Ho...Me ke Aloha Pumehana.....Stan....

Eh Mike, like Aaron said, take it easy and go from there. We get faith in you. A Hui Ho!

Mike, take care of yourself & ignore the anonymous backbiters who would malign your reputation. There are literally thousands of us here on UU who would come to your aid directly but for the plane fare to Hawaii! Instead, we are praying for you & looking w/Hope for your recovery from these medical & business issues.

We're with you, bruddah! Mahalo

I think your reputation in the Uke community vastly outshines any single unhappy customer my friend. You can be as honest, honorable, and ethical as humanly possible, and there will still be a handful that just are not reasonable and appreciate the ethics in business. Being a former business owner, I know this, and had a hard time letting go of the bad situations myself. But, for my own health I had to, and move on knowing I did my best for them. Some people you just can't make happy, and that is their personal issue, not to be taken onto your own heart brother.

Get better. We hope you can pick up and get back at it when you get your health in order.

God Bless..

I am so sorry this is happening to you. Get yourself well. Your reputation will stand. We know who you are and you are a giant in the ukulele world. This will pass, but take care of yourself first. You are in my thoughts and prayers. But I ache people are not treating you well. Some people have no concept of human kindness.

Just worry about getting well Mike. Don't let the few ****** get you down as it won't help your health. The uke community knows your reputation & will stand by you.

Jack

Hang in there, Michael! You are in many people's prayers all the time. The downers? They're the sort who look for a complaint wherever they go. You need to work on your health - don't take their hate in. It won't make you get better.

Dear Mike,

Whatever happens, your personal health is more important than anyone else's opinion of you.

I'm so glad you've come here for help and support, so that everyone who's benefited from your great Aloha spirit can return it to you.

*sending you good vibes of every type for your healing in every way, especially from the emotional wounds left by people who don't really know you*

We love you, we appreciate you, and we behold the wonder that you are.

Hello Mike,
The Pono MC that I bought is the fifth Hi-End ukulele that you buy with (3 koalohas + 1 Kala smht). I trust in your work and am praying this Easter for his health improves. I made ​​a claim on paypal only, with intent to send you the data from my order, which were made outside of ebay. I made no feedback.

aloha,

Fabio Pontarolo (Brazil)

Hang in there Mike. Take care of yourself above all. Far better to have bad eBay feedback from a few people who don't know you than to worsen your condition by overdoing it. When you get healthy and "back in the saddle" - those who know and trust you will know where to find you for their next purchase!

John

Top Bottom