Happy Earth Day

Dougf

Reaction score
Thought I'd trot this one out in honor of Earth Day. It's the refurbished version of the song I wrote for the Mya-Moe contest just about a year ago. Thanks for watching.

Doug

wow Doug! Beautiful chord progression in that song. And profound words, beautifully performed. Should be seen by lots of people. Blessings mate, that was awesome.

Very cool! I think this may actually be my favorite video I have seen on UU. Great tune and fantastic lyrics! Thank you for sharing and Happy Earth Day!!!

Aloha Doug,
Cool song..and good job...thanks for sharing...you are the original Mya Moe soprano Man...I can remember back then ...you said get um...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Lovely Doug -- just what I needed to see right now! Bless you for sharing it!

Thanks everyone for some really nice comments.

I should also thank Gordon and Char of Mya-Moe Ukuleles for hosting that little contest (even though I know they probably won't see this thread). It gave me the motivation to write this little song, my first ever, and it pretty much kick started my songwriting adventures. I just uploaded original #12, and I hope I have a few more in me. And of course, thanks to UU and the UU community.

Doug

Top Bottom