Kala KA-ASAC-T Solid Acacia Tenor Review

If anybody's interested in one of these, Ken's got one in stock at Hilo Guitars. I was just in there a few days ago and played it. Very nice uke and quite beautiful looking, but I decided on the warmer sound of the Kala solid mahogany tenor. Sorry, I don't recall Ken's exact price on the acacia tenor, and no, I am not affiliated.

I'm buying one of these used of Darryl cursley of cursleyukuleles im very excited its beautiful I just need to.play fit it with a misi pick up!

If anybody's interested in one of these, Ken's got one in stock at Hilo Guitars. I was just in there a few days ago and played it. Very nice uke and quite beautiful looking, but I decided on the warmer sound of the Kala solid mahogany tenor. Sorry, I don't recall Ken's exact price on the acacia tenor, and no, I am not affiliated.

I got mine there in Sep.,'09 for $330 out the door with a soft bag.

lovely ukes i nearly bought one but they are as rare as rocking horse s@6t in the UK

If I recall right I think I gave around $330 for mine with hard/foam case but that was awhile back. I would think anywhere from $300-350 would be reasonable. I am still really happy with it and the sound seems to be opening more as time goes on.

Picked up one (tenor) up at Sam Ash last week. A guy had special ordered it for $349 and decided he didn't want it. Sounded beautiful and not a blemish to be found. I offered to buy it for $279 on the spot and the manager declined the deal. When I offered cash and not plastic, he changed his mind. $301 out the door with tax. Love the thing. Beautiful sound and just a tad punchy. Very happy with it!

Top Bottom