Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

Thank you for sharing this song with us. Every once in a while this song comes into my mind and I think about how it is just as significant today as it was when it was first recorded. When will they [we] ever learn?

... Every once in a while this song comes into my mind and I think about how it is just as significant today as it was when it was first recorded ...

Yes, it's just the names that change. Pete Seeger wrote this just 2 years after the Korean War finished. Everyone at that time would also be aware of the millions that were killed around the world in WWII.

any man that sings a pete seeger song must have much good in him. thanks for the post Ken. I really enjoyed your interpretation of it. great, like always. Blessings.

I have never heard this song but it is wonderful. Thanks for sharing it here. Somehow this song reminds me of tulips in spring. I love flowers and I think it would be so sad if all flowers would be gone. So hopefully the flowers will only disappear in winter and come back in spring.

Top Bottom