EugeneUkulele CD's

Yo, mate! Come on . . . we're all waiting. I can't tell you how many people I've told about our videos. So dish, my friend. I have GOT to have you on my iPod!

Count me in when they become available. I'd love some good uke tunes to listen to in the car, on the ipod etc etc.
CD or download. I guess download keeps the international ordering a bit easier but I do still have an attachment to a physical CD. A lot of time I download stuff and never get round to listening to it properly. Don't know why, just old fashioned I guess?

I reckon I'd buy mp3s if available, especially if the songs can be selected individually, maybe buy a CDs worth at a time. I'd only rip a CD to MP3s for the ipod anyway so for me better to cut out the middle step. But whatever, I'm in. Hey, keep it simple Eugene, don't let this fame rush to your head mate :) :) :) Your description of what you've produced so far is exactly what I'd be looking for so please don't rush out and try to change the way you do your thang.

I reckon I'd buy mp3s if available, especially if the songs can be selected individually, maybe buy a CDs worth at a time. I'd only rip a CD to MP3s for the ipod anyway so for me better to cut out the middle step. But whatever, I'm in. Hey, keep it simple Eugene, don't let this fame rush to your head mate :) Your description of what you've produced so far is exactly what I'd be looking for so please don't rush out and try to change the way you do your thang.

are you kidding Bruce? My head won't fit through the doorway brother. Eugenie's been chasing me around with a safety pin ...he he.... :p

Thanks guys for the comments and thoughts. Just an update...a humble, simple site is under construction and should be going within a week or so. On it there will be 3 pages...a 'home' page, an 'about' page (not much to say there!!!) and a 'downloads and purchases' page where you will be able to buy the physical CDs and get the downloaded version included as well in that price, or alternatively, you'll be able to just buy the downloaded version of each record.

This is pretty freaky as I never envisaged my homespun stuff would be for sale in this way. Left to my own devices i never would have considered it as it wasn't long ago I managed to negotiate pressing the 'on' button on the computer and considered it a minor victory. I am so grateful to the UU member who wishes to remain nameless for their gesture of love and friendship in doing this for me. That's the thing...I've not had to do anything. And thanks MiaRosie for starting this thread. You're awesome. :)

I will post a rejoinder in the thread when it's up and going. Cheers and blessings gang!

:cheers:

Whoo! Late to the party - but YEAH - your CDs are downright amazing. I've got them next to my computer for the easy grab when I want to hear some beautiful playing and singing.

I've played them for several friends and I don't think you would have ANY trouble putting them up for sale. It's great work, buddy!

howdy all

thanks for the vote of confidence everyone. As I write this I'm shuddering in my boots, but, with MASSIVE HELP from acbot, we have got a little website up and running where you can buy the records and also with digital options for them.

Just want to say thanks so much to you guys who encouraged me to put them up for sale and especially to MiaRosie for starting this thread out of nowhere, and to acbot for basically organising everything over what was a busy few days for us.

Shucks...I hope that those of you who spend your hard earned get something out of them. I won't talk in detail about them here, you can go direct to the website and get all the info you need...

http://www.eugeneukulele.com/

suffice to say that if you enjoy old-time folk music then maybe you might enjoy these tunes. :eek:

Ok. I bought a digital download!

I can't figure out how to download the album though.

Will it be emailed to me?

Thanks,
Jim

Ok. I bought a digital download!

I can't figure out how to download the album though.

Will it be emailed to me?

Thanks,
Jim

sorry Jim

I should have made that clear. I'll do that on the website ASAP.

Yes mate, I'll send the link through to you shortly.

And THANKS!!!!!!!! Hope you like it! :)

Awesome! I will love it. It has "There was a man and he was mad" on it! That is my favorite since I have been listening.

We are heading to Italy today and I want to put it on my ipod for the flight.

Thanks Jon!

Very, very cool. I've got to rush off to dinner with some friends in a few minutes but I definitely am going to check this out. You folks keep bumping the thread so I don't forget tomorrow! (Danged beta blockers are murder on the short term memory!)

John

Had friends and family around tonight for supper - music courtesy of Eugene, I noticed hand tapping AND a friend joining in on a song she'd never heard before. Chevrolet 6 has had big votes, so has ain't she sweet.

I can't decide which I love most -

The fan group on facebook ...... if we join does that mean all members of the group can see our personal facebook info etc ?

Hope you're working on some more cd's Eugene !??

The fan group on facebook ...... if we join does that mean all members of the group can see our personal facebook info etc ?

I can answer that - all anyone "sees" is what you tell Facebook to let groups see. Its basically all found on FB under "Account Settings --> Privacy --> Choose Your Privacy Settings -->Customize settings". Groups aren't like friending someone. FB group members will see you as your name is listed on FB (usually a person's "real" name but not neccessarily) but though I started the group, I can't even see information beyond what someone shares with non-friends. I would have to specifically ask to "friend" you & you accept for me to "see" anything other than what is marked as "Everyone" in those privacy settings. Hope that helps!

Love the site Eugene, And I see there are some there that I don't have, so will have to get on that shortly! Love your music and would love to be able to help you!

Take care my friend!

So - can we request cd themes ? :D If so, I'd love to hear one cd of bluegrass style and another totally different ..... old sixties hits ! Talk about chalk and cheese eh ?

I second the motion for bluegrass.

So - can we request cd themes ? :D If so, I'd love to hear one cd of bluegrass style and another totally different ..... old sixties hits ! Talk about chalk and cheese eh ?

He he...old sixties hits...I love that ol saying about the 60's that if you can remember em you weren't there...me, I don't remember em :p

Top Bottom