Ukulele-Palm Springs

ukuonio

Reaction score
Are there any ukulele players in the Palm Springs area? Been playing for a year...am I the only one?

I have brought my ukulele to Palm Springs the last two times I visited there and played, so no, you are not the only one! :)

There is a group that meets in Palm Desert every Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00 PM at the Jocelyn Center except for July and August ( too hot and many players out of town).
Contact Marji at (760) 776-5735 or contact me, Tony, at (951) 763-1223

Last edited:
I'm planning to visit Palm Springs on November 12-15. Is the Tuesday mtg at the Jocelyn Center the only regular gathering in the Palm Springs area? I don't know if we will be there on Tuesday-going to try to stay until Wednesday. Jack

The Palm Desert Strummers meet at the Joslyn Senior Center every Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at 73750 Catalina Way in Palm Desert, California. All levels are welcome. The leader is Wendy Alderson: (760) 861-6291 or MyUkuleleLady@aol.com

There are also a couple others which are not really "drop in" groups, but if you're visiting, give Wendy a call for details.

Also, if you live in the desert and want to play, please contact Wendy (me) -- even if you can't make Tuesdays at 1. I am wanting to put together something that includes Palm Springs people AND to start a once-a-month evening jam at a restaurant. I also have an e-newsletter where I try to keep everyone up with local events -- including when a group of us play for charity events. Mahalo!

We live in Palm Desert and work weekdays -- any groups or get-togethers evenings or weekends in the valley?

Top Bottom