Chord chart with finger numbers?

kevsumac

Reaction score
All the chord charts I'm finding just have black dots on the frets, they don't tell you which fingers to place where. For instance the charts I got from bootcamp. D7, do I bar the second fret with my index finger and put my middle finger on E string 3rd fret? Bb? Do I use four fingers or bar the E and A? I'll probably hear just form them however feels right. But if there is a correct way to form them I'd prefer to be doing it. Thanks.

I got it saved, THANKS!

I don't worry too much about it, but sometimes it's good to get ideas on various ways to finger chords and .... it's a good chord chart.

Brah, dis da Undahgroun . . . everyone ova hea kokua when an whea dey can. Fo me, If can, can and if no can, no can.

Personally I wouldn't recommend these - for simple reason that there are some chords (Dm for example) that I play in different ways depending on the chord that came before it or after it - play what is most comfortable and easy for you.

Personally I wouldn't recommend these - for simple reason that there are some chords (Dm for example) that I play in different ways depending on the chord that came before it or after it - play what is most comfortable and easy for you.

Ditto that - there are a good number of chords that I finger differently depending on other transitions - that was one of the great revelations from Uncle Rod's excellent Boot Camp - you struggle in a different Key on a simple chord until you consider where you are moving to/from.

Top Bottom