Ukulele Ensemble performing Habanera (Opera? YES!)

dianalele

Reaction score
Yes it is Opera, yes we are performing at a classical concert, but wel wouldn't be ukulele players if we didnt put our own little spin on it.

Oh, I forgot to say hello. HELLO! I know its been like 6 months since my last post. I've been busy student teaching and graduating college and performing.

I've missed you ukulele underground. Lets catch up again by you watching my video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0_s4rdu3WU&feature=related

That was great! Bravo!!
–Lori

Aloha Diane,
Seen you on earlier, and thought to myself...wow she is back...haven't seen her in a while....was gonna send you a PM, but I chickened out..ha ha must be school eh, girl...Glad to see you back...sing and dance girl... Happy Strummings, MM Stan
Thank you that was a cool video....enjoyed it very much:):)

Last edited:
I'm the blonde all the way on the left.

This arrangement has 4 ukulele parts. Ukulele 1 with the melody are the two ukes on the left, and the one baritone uke on the right is playing the bass part. Ukulele parts 2 and 3 are in the middle.

Yes I am back mm stan! You are correct, it was school. Then I went on a performance tour of Italy where I was so upset that I couldn't bring my ukulele because I had to bring my violin lol.

I'm hoping to be on a little more, though I really cant make promises because I'm kind of moving to a third world country in 25 days... I'll explain in another post later.

anyways all, thanks for watching. hope you liked!

Top Bottom