Tamaine Gardner charged with DUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you. Haven't lost any family members, but many have. The issue is not how the police officer was driving, it is that the lady was DUI. It should be simple, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. PERIOD. There, I feel better now.

Well stated.

Stuff like this really bothers me. The 'yeah I was drinking but I had the light!' Not cool. If that cop was on the way to help YOU and didn't get there in time because they stopped at every single red light they hit people would be screaming WHY DIDN'T YOU GO FASTER?!

that article read more like a wiki page.
they say that nothing good happens after midnight, which i don't think is 100% accurate, closer to 98% - some good s** does go down sometimes. but most terrible drunky crashy stuff does seem to happen late nite/early morning. if it gets to be that late, sleep where you're at. better than smashing into something, or someone drunk crashing into you.
glad no one was hurt. hope our super talented girl learns from this - i sure like watching her fingers fly.

sad thing is, she will probably walk away from this with little to no punishment but I hope she learns from it (if she was DUI).
There was a baseball player here in atlanta that got a dui and walked away with nothing. celebrities get away with murder sometimes.

Especially if you live in Hawai'i. It's sad and scary, but there are people here with multiple DUIs who aren't being punished. "Eh! You're Aunty Nelly's brother's cousin George's nephew's son eh?" Rap nailed it. http://youtu.be/zsUUtmVU4qI

I once had respect for her as a player, even though I didn't like her style much. None of it's left now. DUIs have a special place at the bottom of my no-respect list.

Last edited:
Especially if you live in Hawai'i. It's sad and scary, but there are people here with multiple DUIs who aren't being punished. "Eh! You're Aunty Nelly's brother's cousin George's nephew's son eh?" Rap nailed it. http://youtu.be/zsUUtmVU4qI

I once had respect for her as a player, even though I didn't like her style much. None of it's left now. DUIs have a special place at the bottom of my no-respect list.

Hawaii is pretty bad. I once was passed over for a job b/c of nepotisim. Ehh happens everywhere. Rap is older than Bu La'ia?

Care-O-Meter.jpg

Geez, I didn't realize this was a gossip forum...

OK . . . I think no more needs to be said. Whatever happens after this is really beyond us. Let's just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom