Eugene's "IDIOT BOX BONANZA"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA- That was great Mr. Chicken. Love your stuff anyway, but doing this theme is gold. Great stuff their.

I had to put this up in hopes that this song will stop haunting my every waking moment since I learned it a couple of weeks ago. Great stuff everyone!

OK- contest over...I have no idea where this theme is done but the video is brilliant. Great job
A fantastic contest, and there are some great entries so far. I had to have a go at this one being a huge fan of TV themes. I chose 'Gandhara' by Godiego (the end theme from the TV show 'Monkey). I loved the show as a kid and loved both themes. So here it is, I hope you enjoy. Oh, and there is a bit of dodgy acting in this :eek:

I had to put this up in hopes that this song will stop haunting my every waking moment since I learned it a couple of weeks ago. Great stuff everyone!

Great entertainer, Matt-Banjouke- what is with the Eddy Finn?

Cheers,
Christian

A fantastic contest, and there are some great entries so far. I had to have a go at this one being a huge fan of TV themes. I chose 'Gandhara' by Godiego (the end theme from the TV show 'Monkey). I loved the show as a kid and loved both themes. So here it is, I hope you enjoy. Oh, and there is a bit of dodgy acting in this :eek:
super professional video- you should try BAFTAs!

Cheers,
Christian

duck Tales heehee that was cute :) nice touch adding the captions of the lyrics

there are some great entries, eugene is gonna have a tough time judging

btw I was just thinking of the title of the contest and wondering why no one has posted the theme to Bonanza yet?? ;)

Time for another entry I think. This time it's The Muppet Show. Fun Fact: Each series of The Muppet Show had a different opening. I done the second series opening for episode 12. Hope you like it.

awesome, need more Muppets.

Time for another entry I think. This time it's The Muppet Show. Fun Fact: Each series of The Muppet Show had a different opening. I done the second series opening for episode 12. Hope you like it.

Okay, I finally got this thing put together. It's my version of "You're Standing on My Neck" from MTV's "Daria."
All vocals performed by J-Peg.
All instrumentation (including percussive effects) performed on a Luna Tattoo Concert Mahogany by J-Peg (electric sounding effects added in production.)
All video characters portrayed by J-Peg.
Featuring a special guest appearance by J-Peg.

@dave you luck you live on green acres! tht must be great :) that was a good show, I love the skits with the pig, I'm gonan have to try to find that online heehee

@J-peg that was totaly weird, I love it! haha nice job the ending reminded me of the Brady Bunch actualy ;)

Thanks, wolfy! Weird was what I was going for. Seemed the only appropriate way to go with that song.

Here's my first ever video, it took a competition to inspire me. :rolleyes:

Cagney and Lacey was probably THE best show of the 80's and thanks to Bill Conti probably THE best theme tune!

Anyhoo, for realism a home made NYPD badge, a toastie hat (gets cold in NY) and a fearless police dog were all provided by the props department. No expense spared...

Top Bottom