St Anne's Reel

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Just messing with it. I shall eventually turn it into a proper arrangement. Some cringingly horrible mistakes near the beginning, but it does get better.

I used to play this on the mandolin, i If tune a uke in 5ths I won't have to relearn it. nice job by the way.

Sounds awesome Ken! :) I've been looking for a decent tab for this since I heard James Hill play it. Does anyone know where I could find one? This song is on my short lists of songs to learn next. Thanks in advance. :)

Sounds awesome Ken! :) I've been looking for a decent tab for this since I heard James Hill play it. Does anyone know where I could find one? This song is on my short lists of songs to learn next. Thanks in advance. :)

No. I can play this version a lot better now, but I have never tabbed it out. Sorry.

The other piece that James pairs it with, "Smash The Windows", I have done though. It is not James Hill's version though. It is mine. You will find it on my website under Buy Single Arrangements. Here's a version I did with Tobias Elof and Nicolaj in Prague last year.

Awesome video! I can only hope to play that well one day. I will head over to check out your website for that tab then. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom