my 6 year old daughter lilys uke youtube debut

raecarter

Reaction score
This is the first video of lily playing ukulele. she hasnt picked it up for ages because her hands werent big enough but now they are. i was really pleased she remembered the chords and the names of the ones i showed her last time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2etM49D7Vg4

Aloha Rae,
That was amazing......kids learn actually faster than us.. Lily that was really good....thanks for sharing. Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Yeah, but can she play football? ;) Just kidding - she's a sweetie ..... teaching my 7 year old a few chords, as well. She may make her video debut for Eugene's TV theme show contest.... I bribed her by telling her she could have the prize ukulele if our entry wins.

Keep up the lessons and you'll have a duet partner pretty soon. That's my plan.... I'm only having kids so I can start a garage band......

Thank.you everyone I will read these to her once I finish work. I can't wait to play uke with her

Lily is already in the groove, great little strum technique. Well done Lily. I've a granddaughter who's name is Lily, and she is 6 too, the wife has been on at me to start teaching her.....guess she's right! Rae did you get my PM about google+?

Brilliant! Lily did so well, knowing her chords and strumming. Talented and beautiful, a winning combination. Who was the other child we could hear in the background.

Brilliant! Lily did so well, knowing her chords and strumming. Talented and beautiful, a winning combination. Who was the other child we could hear in the background.

That's my two year old Charlie he shouted not an F so I guess he's not a fan!

Lily is already in the groove, great little strum technique. Well done Lily. I've a granddaughter who's name is Lily, and she is 6 too, the wife has been on at me to start teaching her.....guess she's right! Rae did you get my PM about google+?

I've had no email mate?

How cool, she's already better than me:), Can't wait to see you both on stage together. Can't beat a Dolphin w/Aquilas.

Good job, Lily!

Thanks everyone for this I've read all the comments to her and shown how many views she has and now she wants to learn it over the summer holidays

Top Bottom