1000th post..tip on PDFs

UkuEroll

Reaction score
Well this is a mile stone for me, one thousand post since joining, so I thought I'd try to impart some kind of info that could help folks.
I've been using PDF tab files for years and was alway frustrated about having to stop playing to scroll down the page, then a few months ago I found the auto scroll function. Ok some people will say "it's obvious" but it passed me by for years so there must be people having the same problem.It can be found under view, page display or by pressing shift+control+H on a PC, then you can use the number 1 to 9 keys to control the speed,this little thing has made my practice sessions so much easier as I don't have to keep stopping.
I'd just like to thank all the people that have helped me on UU, this is the best on line community on the net, here's to my next thousand posts.

As you know, there are several PDF readers available. What PDF app is this tip referring to?

YOU CAN AUTOMATICALLY SCROLL DOWN!?! I didn't know that.
Congrats on your 1,000 post!

Aloha UkuEroll,
Congratulations on the 1000th and thanks for the tip....Happy Strummings..MM Stan

As you know, there are several PDF readers available. What PDF app is this tip referring to?
Just what I was wondering. PDF tab viewer for forums? Never heard of one, so I'm keen to learn more. Are you using it instead of a browser?

The tip works in Adobe Acrobat, by the way. Not sure about Reader, though, but suspect so. But I can't open this forum in Acrobat.

Congratulations on your 1000th post and thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom