1930s Slingerland Tenor Banjo converted into baritone uke.<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markr1

Reaction score
Okay this is it I'm selling it. As the descripton says. Birdseye maple body and light curly maple neck. Recently gone over by my luthier completely taken all the way down and put back together frets leveled and set up. Excellent condition and ready to play. Good deal on it if your interested. Want pics just ask I can upload some new ones. Original tuners as is everything else except 6 recently added hooks shoes nuts. No case. Will be packed well with UPS and I'll let them pack it for me and that won't be cheap. So here it is. I'll pay shipping to CONUS so total price for you to get it at your door will be $175. I don't think you'll be disapointed in this. Oh and by the way it's 30" long. I would also be interested in trades too and if yours is of more value then I would be ready to pay if it's what I want. I'm interested in tenors and good ones and maybe 6 or 8 strings. Paypal, Personal check accepted and money order after clearance. Thanks Mark.

Markr1,
Please post some photos!

Must see it- I am assuming it is 19 fret and 11" head? I may need this...badly.

Pics taken just need to upload. I measured the head it is 11" and there are 17 frets.

100_2493.jpg
100_2492.jpg
100_2490.jpg
100_2488.jpg

What fun! This is a great price! Someone buy this and post a video.

Sold Sold Sold!!!! Hope you enjoy it. Thank you...Mods please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom