Aloha or Greetings and Felicitations

mascompro

Reaction score
Hello all,

New here, but from what I have read so far I think I am going to like it.

Had been wanting to get a Uke for a while, but finally pulled the trigger, and got my first one about 3 months ago, a Kanaloa KS-P Soprano Pineapple, which has now become my practice all day at the office Uke, and has been replaced with a Paulele K-BUS Bamboo Soprano, which I absolutely love.

Just finished my first 6 week course of classes at the North Carolina Ukulele Academy, (shameless plug for Kent) and can't wait to continue.

I like most kinds of music, and even my less favorite seem to sound good on a uke, so its all good.

Aloha and welcome to the UU!! Congratulations on your new ukes and completing the Uke Academy!!!
WTG!!!! :smileybounce: :music:

Hi Mascompro! Wow, a 6 week uke course? Wish they had that around here! Welcome!

Yeah, me too.....6 week academy. Welcome

Welcome to UU!

Hi mascompro

Welcome to UU. So you got two ukuleles in three months! Way to go.

Cheers
Chief

Aloha! Sorry its a bit late..but I just now saw your post to DougNC. I'm over in Southern Pines. We had a chance to meet Kent and see the academy this summer I hope to make it down for one of his jams but his is the farthest for me. (But great location!) Wish I could take some of those classes with you! Catch you around!

Top Bottom