Great song for beginners - Stand By Me - TUTORIAL

rk85097

Reaction score
I hope you guys will be able to learn from this video! sorry for my bad English :) IT'S a great song to play ! and all of us know it.

ENJOY
ROY

Very nice Roy. I'm gonna try this after my uke comes outta the shop!

Thanks Roy! I learned a lot from your lesson. Great job!

Could you write the strumming pattern with chunk? I couldn't figure it out watching your video. Something like that: D X U etc.

Roy, nice job. I liked how you said, "if you follow me you will get it". You were right and I'm enjoying this song a lot. Great choice! THANKS

Hey guys! I'm glad you enjoyed :)

About writing the strumming pattern, I will do it in few days. And if you guys have special requests for tutorials let me know.

Roy.

Awesome tutorial! Thanks for posting! I was able to learn this pretty quickly on Sunday morning with your help.

Thanks Roy!

Guys, anyone knows the strum pattern of the song?

Down Up Chunk Up ...Eh... What's next?;)

tThis has to be one of the best tutorials I have seen, very clear instructions in a relaxed tempo, well done! And you're english is great, just a little accent like all non-native-english people have, myself included. My wife said your accent was sexy, but I wouldn't go that far.

Great vid Roy , im a newby and I will have to work on that one.
Boodrow

Okay it's Sunday so I've had a chance to give this tutorial a go. It's great! :) Just a quick recording, my camera keeps messing with the focus for some reason, but you get the idea:

Top Bottom