Songs on UU+

Vindario

Reaction score
When will we learn songs at UU+? If I remeber right Aldrine said something about that. And does anyone have an idea of things that we can expect from UU+? Its a great way to learn ukulele, but i would really like to get some more information about what we are gonna learn in the future from UU+.

I didn't think UU+, or Ukulele Underground University, is about learning songs. I always thought it was for learning techniques and theory. I've been doing the UU+ thing for a few months now and I've learned quite a bit from 103, theory and blues.

As for "what are we going to learn in the future", I guess it depends on what they upload. UU+ is just replays of the live UUU broadcast. There are still a few weeks of Music Theory and Blues that need to be uploaded, but that's it.

The live lessons and the big monthly lesson are about learning songs.

Go on the UU+ forum and request stuff :)

No problem with being a noob....

There's no UU+ forum either. There's a UUU forum that's only available when you're signed up for that. If there is a UU+ forum then I'm missing something.

You really don't get any say in what goes up in UU+.

All UU+ offers is replays of UUU lessons, special contests, offers, and other learning tools. It's still a great thing.

Top Bottom