36 SCALES IN .pdf file format .

UKEON TERRITORY

Reaction score
Here is the Mediafire link to download the " CHORDial Pleasure " .pdf file of many scales , chords and charts .

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?z5v3p0i3z45zk9r

But if anyone can't get the file to download , let me know via pm and I can drop it to you in an email or something along those lines .

Happy strumstering !

RAGZDADDY

Last edited:
nope try again RAGZDADDY

I can just email it to folks I guess . It's tons of stuff . A 36 page .pdf file . lol lol

SORRY ! I didn't know what the file size restriction was .

RAGZDADDY

That's good stuff . Lot's of requests already . Keep them coming . I dont mind . I'm giving my old fingers a rest anyway .

If a couple of you would shoot me back a bit of feedback on this thread whether that is useful to you , I'd appreciate the input .

Thanks , RAGZDADDY

Have you tried hosting it on a file sharing server like MediaFire? BTW, sent you a PM for a copy.

I appreciate the pdf, but man--those are some pretty short songs.

I appreciate the pdf, but man--those are some pretty short songs.

Grey haired old buzzards like me have to stick to the short songs . Can't remeber my address much less all those silly anciet hieroglyphics ya know ! lol

Wondering if anyone has any use for anything like this . I'm Power Pointing some stuff . Just messing with some stuff that could be printed out and used for ... well , used for something I imagine . lol . See attached photos . I can easily do those , or something like those in just black and white so they won't use so much ink if there be a need to print them . The options and change possiblities are endless . lol

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
OMG! Now I've downloaded them, i may as well learn them!! :)

Thanks guys
Merry Xmas
Roberta

Top Bottom