36 SCALES IN .pdf file format .

There is also a thread with 108 GCA chords for a .pdf download on UU as well . Glad you guys like .

Coming from 8 years of woodwind instruments, stringed scales are somewhat foreign to me, so this is definitely awesome and very helpful in getting me headed in the right direction. Can't thank you enough, you've saved me countless hours of puzzling all of these out. (Then again, some would argue that those hours of frustration are where the uke player is born :rolleyes: Me, I prefer to learn scales first, then frustrate myself over the many other technicalities)

Yes, truly awesome, thanks for sharing this! :D

Coming from 8 years of woodwind instruments, stringed scales are somewhat foreign to me, so this is definitely awesome and very helpful in getting me headed in the right direction. Can't thank you enough, you've saved me countless hours of puzzling all of these out. (Then again, some would argue that those hours of frustration are where the uke player is born :rolleyes: Me, I prefer to learn scales first, then frustrate myself over the many other technicalities)

Scales blow my mind trying to learn . I guess I just don't have any ' brain muscle memory " to tap into for holding the patterns in my mental photo album .

So putting all that in .pdf format made it easy for me to call up the scale I want to look at and PLUNK through . Glad it help . And I love the woodwind instruments with a passion .

OKIE DOKIE ! A while back , I posted my " 36 scales " file and people seemed to really go after it .

And I now have revamped the thing and it now contains ... get this .... 108 chords and 36 scales .

It can now be downloaded for free here . .. . ..

http://www.mediafire.com/?crqvvgwqev01o26

Lemme know what yout think guys . I did a ton of work on this and spent alot of time . So if you'd like it to be editted a little, I might take the time to do it .

I also have it available for anyone who would like it n Microsoft PowerPoint . That way you could do as much editing and all that jazz you want to yourself .

Lemme know .

UT

Last edited:
Mahalo! Very useful!

I didn't read this whole thread, so forgive me if this has been answered.
The scales are all labeled as Soprano. But, they wouldn't change on a tenor uke, would they?

I didn't read this whole thread, so forgive me if this has been answered.
The scales are all labeled as Soprano. But, they wouldn't change on a tenor uke, would they?

NOPE . Ought not chage at all as long as it is standard tuned in GCEA . Even with a low G tuning it would be the same . Except of course on a baritone uke ........ Enjoy !

Top Bottom