36 SCALES IN .pdf file format .

Could you please email this to me. I am on iPhone and it does not download the media file link you sent. Mahalo!!!

Mycdavid@yahoo.com

I'd be honored . On it's way here in just a few minutes .

( UPDATE ) ................. email sent !

Last edited:
Thanks for the PDF, much appreciated!

Wow! Nice! Thanks for sharing this. :cool:

Downloaded the file and thanks for that? But maybe a newbie question, how do you read the chart? Which are the actual chords?

Great stuff! Thank you.

I was honored to have the opportunity to do this and have my health restored enough that I was able .

ENJOY !

Downloaded the file and thanks for that? But maybe a newbie question, how do you read the chart? Which are the actual chords?

I am assuming you are asking what are the actual chords for the " KEY CHORD CHART " . You'll just need to scroll down to any of the chord shape charts and or the individual slides for the chord shapes . Just pick a KEY you want to play in from the chart , learn those chords and off you go .

You'll also notice in the " CHORD KEY CHART " that the 1st , 4th and 5th positions in the key you want to play in are highlited in grey . I'd suggest letting those chords be the ones you learn first for the key you want to be found playing in . ( but of course don't be restricted to simply that one single approach ).

Hope that helps .

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful .pdf's.
Regards
Jim

No worries Jim . Hope it is help to many for future imprvement on the uke . Which reminds me . I ought to be strumming instead of being online . lol

Thought I'd bump this up and let those interested know that I am still making this available .

Here is the link to the latest updated effort with key chord family charts for major keys and a couple of other goodies such as ' The circle of 5ths and a tab wheel .

NEW UPDATE ( as of 6/3/12 )

http://www.mediafire.com/?fir17opk33egeug

RAGZDADDY

Glad it worked out for you . There was alot of time put in that and I'd hate to think I was the only one who it might have helped .

That'll keep me busy for a while. Both files downloaded without a problem. Much thanks.

Top Bottom