Brad Donaldson ukulele fans group?!

Gmoney

Reaction score
Was looking but didn't find... since UU has many owners of Bradfors's fine instruments, I'd like to propose a group of owners to compare models, share photos, & otherwise heap praise on this great builder of fine instruments. Do I just create the group? Or is that a moderator's task??

Group created:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/group.php?groupid=221

Join & post your thoughts, musings, photos & generally heap praise on the creator of your "precious" instruments.

Last edited:
You just want to make the rest of us jealous. (g)

(And are you still in the Hartford area? Did you ever find a Ukulele group?)

-Kurt​

You just want to make the rest of us jealous. (g)... (And are you still in the Hartford area? Did you ever find a Ukulele group?)

Not really... just wishing to "help" my fellow UAS "sufferers". And.. though I'm only in Hartford for another two weeks, I never really found a local group, at least none that meets during the week. I will be moving to a new gig in February in Schaumburg, IL, so hope to find some CHUG members to jam with as I will be in the Chigago area through the rest of the Winter & Spring now!

I'd join...my soprano is taking shape right now in Brad's shop. What will we do in the group?

You KNOW I'm in!

In a group it seems you mostly post photos, then forget you're in a group! But it would be great to have a lot of photos of Brad's work available in one spot to help new potential customers see the wide variety of styles he can do, and the quality of the workmanship.

I'm in. I've had one of his soprano's since last summer and love it.

Count me as one of those that don't know what we'll do once there is a group...

For those of you who have dropped by my table at the local ukulele festivals the last couple of years, you have met Chedda. For those of you that have not had the opportunity, here is Chedda K. Rat, my shop manager and the brains of the operation. Chedda is quite well known in Cannon Beach and has been with us for over twenty years. Carol, Chedda and I just want to say thanks very much for all of your support, I have been having a ball, and the main reason for that is the wonderful group of customers that I get to work with.

Brad

Attachments

• Chedda 046.jpg
    Chedda 046.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Chedda 048.jpg
    Chedda 048.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 60
Brad, where'd Chedda get his chair? I want one of those...bit bigger, of course.

As the owner of the business, do you generally ratify the decisions of management?

David

For those of you who have dropped by my table at the local ukulele festivals the last couple of years, you have met Chedda. For those of you that have not had the opportunity, here is Chedda K. Rat, my shop manager and the brains of the operation. Chedda is quite well known in Cannon Beach and has been with us for over twenty years. Carol, Chedda and I just want to say thanks very much for all of your support, I have been having a ball, and the main reason for that is the wonderful group of customers that I get to work with.

Brad

I've played with Chedda's mini uke in person! Didn't meet Chedda, though :(

I want in!!! How do I join GMoney??? My Donaldson Uke is a stunner!!

Gmoney

I would make you president of the fan club but Brad is also a member....hmmmm...is he a fan of his own work??? LOL

Gmoney. I'm in Geneva, about 20 miles from Schaumburg. Plenty of uu members around.

I love myDonaldson. I bought it thru ukeeku Tim, as it was his sample for UWC 2011. Vintage S. I signed up for the group. Good idea.

Last edited:
Chedda has great taste in earrings AND in UKES! Is he a member here yet?

Top Bottom