Hi from NC!

Chopped Liver

Reaction score
Hi,

Warning! Uke newbie here!

I am an elementary school teacher by day and a full time seminary student on the weekends.

I play lots of instruments (play being a relative term :p). I actually had a classical guitar that I was trying to learn, but the darn thing was just too big!

I just bought my first uke last Saturday at a local music store. I know I probably paid too much for it, but I fell in love with its sweet voice and couldn't leave it at the store! It is a Lanikai Curly Koa concert. :love:

Anyway, I've been lurking a little since then and decided to join!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Where abouts in NC are you? I'm in Raleigh. My first uke was a Lanikai concert too, so I know where you're coming from. :)

Welcome. Nice first Uke. Pics are always appreciated! There are bunches of ukers in your neck of the country, as well as Mim if you need another uke (and another ....... )

Welcome to the forum!

Where abouts in NC are you? I'm in Raleigh. My first uke was a Lanikai concert too, so I know where you're coming from. :)

I'm in the Triad area near Winston-Salem.

I sure do love my Lanikai concert!! :D

Welcome. Nice first Uke. Pics are always appreciated! There are bunches of ukers in your neck of the country, as well as Mim if you need another uke (and another ....... )

I'll see if I can figure out how to post pics.

I'm new to ukes so ... who is Mim?

Welcome UkeMania! I am in Kernersville. I believe there are a few of us on here from the Triad.

Ooh, COOL!

You folks ever get together and play (not that I can play much right now :p)?

Top Bottom