Song Help Request Never Never Never - Shirley Bassey

YogaMatt

Reaction score
Happy Year of the Dragon, Ukulele Underground!

My father really likes this old song and it would be cool if I could learn to play it for him. I actually think it could be quite nice on ukulele with some finger picking but for the life of me I can't find chords or tabs for it. Help?

Here's a clip. Song starts after the banter at 1.07mins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkzwXDR-7TQ&feature=related

Many Thanks in advance
Matt

:music:

Last edited:
Yea, I've been searching for the chords also. Here's a version I like by a trio of local girls, Kaleo O Kalani.

Hi Guys... I'll spare you the long story about how this songbug got up my butt and how I took care of this Problem, but you will find that it is designed for the ukulele player that wants to get over their fear of modulation and wants to learn a neat song that will make a novice look like they know what they are doing. Look ahead to the few oddball chords so they don't surprise them when you get to them later and a few times through and you will LOVE it, Try laying it down to the rhythm of "Ode to Billy Joe" and try not to smile. Hope the chords line up right once you print it at your end...
best
JOE

Attachments

• Never Never Never.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom