Little Wing Flies the Coop :(

facemeltingukulele

Reaction score
Aloha fellow UUers. Hope everyone's been well. Just thought I'd say thanks for all the love and support over the years. Been AWOL for a while on UU and Youtube but I'm hoping to be more active on both fronts.

Anyways just wanted to mention that the Little Wing acoustic video got cited by the Experience Hendrix, L.L.C for copyright infringement and was removed by youtube. Though not associated with Warner, they are a separate entity all their own and have apparently started targeting youtube covers of their properties. Thanks for everyone who watched the vids and for voting for me in the inaugural Undie Awards. Sad to see the vid go, but better than losing the whole ship.

That being said, I'm going to take down the other two versions of the song on my page, the UU award thank you video as well as the live footage from my first show in Los Angeles at Malibu Inn. I'll leave the remaining "Little Wing" covers up for the weekend and will take them down on Monday.

malibu inn vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTPEBgCIzh0
UU thank you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtkAHgjUQmc&feature=related

Thank you again for all the views and love. Now on to make more videos!!! :D

-FMU

Last edited:
That's too bad, Jason. Youtube is getting out of hand.

I'd post somewhere else like vimeo, but it doesn't get the traffic like youtube.

I wouldn't wait until Monday though. I had some old claymation christmas program on my channel for years. Then all of a sudden some company comes along and cites me. I take the cited video down and no sooner I get cited again for one of the other claymation videos. Now I have 2 strikes.

Are your PhD strings available yet?

Hey, Jimi Hendrix LLC! I enjoyed Jason's video enough, and his playing introduced me to that song, that I was going to go out and buy Jimi's box set.

But, not anymooooooore.

Hey, Jimi Hendrix LLC! I enjoyed Jason's video enough, and his playing introduced me to that song, that I was going to go out and buy Jimi's box set.

But, not anymooooooore.

Thanks for the support I appreciate the sentiment :)

Don't let that stop you from purchasing any of Jimi's awesome music though, it's there for you to enjoy!

Aloha Jason
Loved your video..sad these guys even a separate enity still complains, you would think your video would help their sales..just don't get it brah..
Mahalo for the video and keep um coming...hope you stop by here more often....Malama Pono and A Hui Ho...Stan

Top Bottom