Ukuleles in the car?

I bought a Kala pocket uke just top leave in my car, but I realize that the pocket uke isn't the best. So I ended up buying a karadoo carbon fiber one for that purpose. Should arrive in 14 Weeks!

I bought a Kala pocket uke just top leave in my car, but I realize that the pocket uke isn't the best. So I ended up buying a karadoo carbon fiber one for that purpose. Should arrive in 14 Weeks!

Def. do a review on the Karadoo. I want one sooooo bad! 14 weeks is gonna seem like forever. Which model did you get?

Glad I saw this thread. I don't want to keep a uke in my car but I do need to take one on a plane from LAX to Sydney, Australia (seems like it might be the plane ride that never ends) - then to a 29 day cruise and back on another plane for a short trip which means small plane. I don't want to take any of my other ukes cause they're too big and too expensive to easily replace. I need to have something to do on all those sea days other than read and eat. I think a Dolphin will do fine. Thanks.

Def. do a review on the Karadoo. I want one sooooo bad! 14 weeks is gonna seem like forever. Which model did you get?

I purchased the tripper8. I almost bought a ghost at the same time, but I already have a pineapple sunday so i figured it would be best to stick with the concert size with tenor neck.

Top Bottom