::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw the two... Nunes and something else. Hm. ETA means edited to add. Habit from a different forum.

There are actually three; Julia Nunes, my soprano uke and a uke I tried to buy on eBay but lost out on. ETA is a new one on me....

As much as I'd like to be able to stay up....I can't. I'm falling asleep right here in my recliner. Time for bed. Night, pohos....

I am sorry to hear that you don't like IT, because we have a couple of open positions here...

Yeah...I fell into IT through the back door and kept falling deeper and deeper. I enjoy tech and working with people who are just learning, but this in-depth stuff isn't my thang and the corporate culture in which I work just piles crap on top of crap. Like Don said...I used to enjoy my job, but management and process changes have really changed it.

It came. It isn't as loud as I thought it would be! An eraser did a good job of cleaning up the drum head. It is heavy! Don, you can quit hiding now!

Wait - cleaning up? Was this second hand? I don't remember that part...

My kids all use their thumbs to text. I use my first finger. My hubby has a droid, he uses a voice command app. One day I was driving and got a text on my phone I needed answered. I handed him my phone and asked him to text back....he tried talking to my phone. I laughed. He was clueless how to text with his finger.

I use both index fingers on my Droid. I think it does voice too, but I hate talking to machines.

I use both index fingers on my Droid. I think it does voice too, but I hate talking to machines.
The voice texting on the droid is really neat! Only one time it put up F*** instead of walk -and it put it on the screen just like that, asterisks and all.

That is the coolest daydream...and to be perfectly honest I teared up a little just thinking about how cool that would be. Of course, I'm sitting at work, which I am hating these days, with nothing but a view of a fluorescent-lit room half-full of noisy computers and dreaming about being anywhere but here...but your dream was about the best thing I've heard in weeks and weeks. Do you mind if I join you in your dream?

( ( Jon ) )

Good morning kids.

More budget meetings today. Not exactly looking forward to it, but ah well.

Then staying late to re-attempt the failed update from Friday. Stupid update...I am cautiously optimistic I won't be here until 8 tonight.

Good morning kids.

More budget meetings today. Not exactly looking forward to it, but ah well.

Then staying late to re-attempt the failed update from Friday. Stupid update...I am cautiously optimistic I won't be here until 8 tonight.

Good luck Tammy!!

As well as good day to all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom